Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ww-update..back on flex

i got a lot going on with this blog, but this is my Weight Watchers post. I did Core last week, but it felt SUPER "diety" (don't look that word up in the dictionary) and as a friend pointed out, I wasn't eating enough food. So i am back on flex..

...in other news went back and weighed in for the 1st time this year on Monday 1/21 and i lost 2 pounds since before Christmas. Don't know what to attribute that to, but its all good. in the end God gets the glory anyway...

I took some pics of myself and put it on my refridge. its my before pic (even though i have already lost 17 pounds since august). We can start here - no biggie. Eventually i will post it up somewhere.. not sure where yet..myspace, here, a weight loss website that i start up.. who knows.

ok off to bed.

1 comment:

The Land of Rozz said...

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the Core program it's too restrictive for me.