Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Fill In..

Once again, my friend Roslyn has given me an idea on something to put on my blog. They say that copying is the highest form of flattery :D.

So here is something I found on her blog that I might start doing.

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Having a loving church family makes me happy.
2. I would like stick to my weight lost plans and eat healthier, please.
3. Cake (mostly) tastes SO good!
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week because I don't have to work.
5. My face my best feature.
6. We could learn so much from reading the bible on a more frequent basis.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a church member' sbaby shower, tomorrow my plans include Zumba class, teaching Jr. Kidz church and watching NCIS on DVD and Sunday, I want to bowl a high score and have a relaxing evening at Julie's house!

1 comment:

The Land of Rozz said...

We should have a good time on Sunday. It will be a good way to end the weekend.