Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weight Watchers - Core - Day 1

Before I start my usual ranting, those of you not familiar with Weight Watchers (WW), Core is an alternative to their points plan where you eat from a basic (long) list of healthy foods and you don't have to count points. You only have to work on not eating past satisfaction. You still have 35 points that you can use to eat additional things and of course you can eat more (if you like) if you exercise - and earn what are called activity points. All foods are assigned a pts value based on calories/fat/fiber.

Anyway, today was day 1 of that for me. I think I did pretty OK. I cooked on Sunday and some today and I am definitely eating more healthy and i am not hungry all the time. I am going to have make sure I am creative about what I eat, because I can get caught in a rut. I was going to try to cut out red meat, but baby steps.. I think I will focus on following core with the full range of meats. :D I am just not ready to let it go yet. I had a recipe blunder..i will discuss more on that at a later time.


Anyway, I am heading to bed, because I have an appt with my personal trainer @ 6am.

No comments: