Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 is here!!

So its 2008 now... I have a lot of things to ponder...

My pastor talked on Sunday about setting goals for 08. Goals/Friends/Routine/Church are all going to have a bearing on my 2008. I so much want to be all that God wants me to be. At least I say I do. However if you really want something you will go after it with passion and conviction. Can't say I am doing that... so what now... I am going to take this to the Lord

I had a great holiday I have to say..good times with family..so important. I feel like I am right where i am supposed to be. I have some things i will handle but I am going to make it.

This is is going to be a fabulous year.

OK so some things I am going to work on.

A personal mission statement, a financial mission statement, a spiritual mission statement, and a relationship mission statement. Set some goals for the new year...yeah..i will be back with them.

No comments: