Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday, February 29, 2008


Friday Fill-Ins #61
1. I'm looking forward to starting my new job next week.
2. I don't handle rejection very well.
3. Cake is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight are gifts from God.. I am looking forward to the warmth of spring.
5. S.E. here I come!
6. I really want to get a tattoo(s).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Zydecote with the girls to hear Marcus Anderson, tomorrow my plans include teaching Jr. Kidz Church and maybe going to an organic doggy bakery with Buddy, Addison and Jessica, and working out at the gym and Sunday, I want to sleep in, bowl really well, and not fall down at the roller rink!

2 comments:

The Land of Rozz said...

Yeah I missed the roller skating. Maybe next month!

Makeupslovely said...

Hey Ros - I got some bad news this weekend and I wound up not feeling like going bowling or rollerskating. I decided to take the retail therapy approach to feeling better. It didn't work. :D