Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Beware of the paint chip..

I am having my 1st floor painted and I am having some issues with the paint colors I have chosen. I have been on the phone with friends and I even got some to come to my house tonight to look at the what I have going on.







This is not my best shot of the kitchen.. you can't really see the color all that well..


The good folks at restoration hardware say it is supposed to look like this..


I don't even know what to say about it. I will update this with some other pictures. The color is growing on me, but don't trust the paint chip!!!


I am going to update this post later, I need to walk Buddy and I am tired.

1 comment:

The Land of Rozz said...

Well......we can have a paint party and redo it! It's hard to tell in the picture but I take it it's much darker than what you wanted.