Friday, February 29, 2008

The Church We See


I have to say listening to those messages (The Church We See series0 was life changing for me. God through that message spoke to me about area's of my life that need improvement, things I had put on the shelf that I need to take off. I will also say I am a BIG audio book person. I love a good book on CD. I have gotten a couple of self help and some spiritual material on CD, but I never finished it. But this message, I found myself feeling like i do when i have a good book on CD; when i get about halfway through, I begin dreading reaching the last CD Becuase i dont want it to end. I actually had an attitude today, when the last message was finished, so I started listening to the 8th CD over again. I can't wait until Sat night, so i can get to the bookstore and get something else..oh i just had an epiphany..brb..

BACK..nevermind on that, i went to the church website to see..oh wait.. OK I am back for real now, i originally went to the website to see what "free" messages they had available. they only have the last 3 or so. i already have 2 of the 3 on CD, plus that is not enough anyway. Then i went to the bookstore section and LOW and BEHOLD...I found a BUNCH of messgaes..yeah..

i can download them and get them on my mp3 player (sigh) I am pleased as punch..OK back to original topic "Last Day"...


No comments: