Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The winds of change...

So they announced yesterday that they are laying off almost half the people who work at my site.

I am really praying for the people who work here who will be out of work soon. I am beleiving God for a positive outcome no matter what happens to me. I can't worry about it. Anyway, I will meet with my manager some time this week to find out how I will be affected. I am supposed to be going to Brazil next week, but who knows.

Oh and my mom is coming down to spend the week to watch the dogs. I made a joke and told her we might be spending this time together.

But really its in God's hands now, and I know He won't leave me or forsake me. I do have a positive attitude, I had a migrane last night, but I am not claiming that they are back, because I ahven't had one since I left blue.

I was in prayer and praise service this weekend it was amazing - there was a prophetic word that the winds of change are blowing..

Anyway..I will keep you posted..


No comments: