Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ahhh Labor Day

Today was a great day..first, Buddy is getting better, so I am pleased by that. Second I had my get together with some friends from work and my meetup group who I haven't seen in FOREVER! We had a great time. I am usually hesitant about putting peoples pictures up on my blog without asking. I almost never put up my own picture, BUT I did take a bunch of photos of the food, so here they are..

All of the food was terrific and everyone brought something..so here goes..


Beans..courtesy of Bush's, bought by me, prepared on the grill by LDub.



Yummy potato salad by Julie, who never disappoints.






Chicken..seasoned by my, grilled by Ldub, basted by Lisa Lisa






Mac & Cheese by Jessica, who rocks..and it wasn't too salty like she suspected...it was just right!






Allegra made some really good Hawaiian meatballs.






Cali provided Chips and Salsa (and corn, not pictured here)






Lisa Lisa outdid herself with a scratch pineapple cake..so good!






Fruit & Onions courtesy of Julie and Cali




After everyone left...I am really pleased with myself that I was able to get the kitchen back together in about an hour.





It was a really nice time.. I haven't laughed as hard as I did today, in a while, I had an ABSOLUTE blast..the rest of the pictures are also on the web..hit me up and I will email you the link to take a look.





So to sum up my Labor Day...




It was FANTASTIK!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering !!!!