Monday, September 1, 2008

Productivity..

...is at an all time high in Rolesville. It's amazing what a little stress over pet health will get accomplished. This weekend I cleaned my bedroom and bathroom. And when I say clean, I mean I REALLY cleaned.. Like I pulled out the Pledge. So I..

1) Dusted
2) Polished
3) Windexed,
4) Cleaned my window sills, and
5) even sprayed my leather chair with some type of leather protector/oil thingy.

That was Saturday, today I
1) Vacuumed
2) Cleaned the kitchen
3) Ironed a ton of clothes (all my cruise and pre-cruise laundry is officially done)
and last but not least..
4) I ironed my sheets...

Thats definitely crazy, I only do it once in the bluest of blue moons, and it is something that is not only tedious, but brings back horrific memories of my early childhood and what I like to call the "slave" days, when I officially got the nickname Cinderella - which my aunt Johnnie still calls me to this day.

I have been itching to organize my socks draw (not that I am even really wearing all that many socks - but its haunting me), and my nightstand draws, but there is always next weekend.

I skipped yard work because of the weather, and I went out last night and didn't get home until late - I usually start my yard work at like 7am.

Tomorrow I have some people coming over. I started by inviting a few people over, but somehow things have mushroomed - I am ok with that, so we will see what happens. I'll try to remember to take pictures this time. I am a little concerned about Buddy and having people over - I am wondering if doggy "calmers" will work..i got them..i might call the emergency vet people to see if thats ok...

OK enough for one night.

1 comment:

The Land of Rozz said...

If you still have the urge to clean, you can come over my place....I'm just saying. :)