Wednesday, October 1, 2008

God's Favor..

I have news...

I am really grateful right now.. This is a repeat of an email I sent to someone who has been praying for me and my job situation that sums it up nicely...

I have an update for you on my situation. On Monday they announced they were laying off almost half of the RTP employees at my job. I stood in faith that my outcome would be good no matter what - although I was having some physical issues - migranes and anxiety, I focused on staying positive.

I got a call from my contracting company saying that there were 2 options for the contractors, either they would be gone at the end of the week or the end of November. I am thankful to report that I am in the end of November category!!

I just thank God for his favor and for you. I also thank you for continually praying for me while I am in this phase of job transition.

So that's the story..isn't God good!


I am going to continue to pray for all of my co-workers who will find out there fate tomorrow. They gave some of us the day off tomorrow. I told a couple of my girlfriends to keep the faith and trust God for the outcome as well.

I am off to bed, I am glad for myself...but my heart is heavy for the 400 (or so) people who will no longer be employed after tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Land of Rozz said...

I am so behind on my blog reading. I am happy to hear that you'll get to stay around a couple of more months. My company just had a layoff and I think more are coming. I need to be staying at home this weekend myself and catch up on some reading and household chores...but it's hard to resist Janet. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon

I'm pleased to hear God's grace has yet again provailed !!!

Stay Blessed !!