Monday, July 21, 2008

The Lawn Hog pt. 2

** I decided my posts are way too long so I am breaking them up, even if I have to post multiple times in one day.. and this is going to be one of those times. So this weekend, I went to back to Lowes returned my electric lawn mower for a gas one. What an improvement. I have to thank one of my friends for picking up my old one taking me to Lowes to return it helping me pick out a new one, dealing with my indecisiveness, then getting me gas for my gas can, setting me up and giving me a gas lawn mower care and operation tutorial. I couldn't have done it with out him.

So i was out there mowing my heart out on Sunday morning at the crack of dawn. I was pretty impressed with myself, not my job, but the mere fact that I was out there handling my yard. I have big things planned for the front yard. That is my summer project.

I am thinking about taking Salsa lessons, but the jury is out on that one at the moment.

Oh I TOTALLY forgot to blog about the power of prayer and expectatations. See next entry for that...

No comments: