Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well I tried...

I tried to use email posting, but it doesn't appear to have worked, or I am just impatient.. so that is what I emailed..if it gets posted more than once, I will delete one.. But I will be happy it worked!



I am posting this from my email to try this out. But today was fabulous - I took some great pics, but I will update and write a blog about them when I am able to post my pics :D.

So two things I have been thinking about.. now after you read this, you may say.."This girl is in Brazil, why is she talking about this nonsense?" Well because I feel like it! ;-D

First I have been starting to think my blogs aren't deep enough. I am talking about all these trivial things. I am struggling with this a bit...but i like my blogs..so I guess they will stay the way they are. I read a lot of blogs that are filled with all wonderful and spiritual comments and scriptures, relevant scriptures, etc.. Mine is a bunch of rantings about the goings on in my life...but oh well. I have talked it (well really typed it out) and I have decided this blog is therapy for me, and hopefully it will help someone else..so the ravings will continue...

So topic #2... A friend of mine met this guy a couple of weeks ago and he approached her. Then a couple weeks later he approached her again at the same place.. now she was debating whether the first approach was really any interest in her, or just him being friendly, but she is pretty sure that he is interested.

However, this guy mentions during their second conversation something about her finding a husband when she goes to her hometown (or something like that) for a visit, then he looks her in the eye with what she describes is a ton of inuendo and says "Cause you never know where you will find your husband"... so I am telling her that this is a display of interest, but I am interested in hearing any commentary on this. But OMG if he isn't...what sane man would say that to a single woman today anyway.. my friends and I have joked that this is basically the equivalent to a marriage proposal, but I figured I would put it out there..

Let me know what you think.

No comments: