Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brazil.. A photo essay..Day 1

After, oh I don't know 16+ hours of traveling...started at RDU airport @ 1:30pm Sun, arrived in Sao Paulo, Brazil @ 7:30ish AM on Monday...



...we finally arrived in Sao Paulo...

We then had a driver take us for another hour and a half to Campinas..









We finally arrived at our hotel..







(update..i found a more impressive pic on the web..)






which was really quite nice ..



(udpate..i also found a lobby pic off the web)



My team lead (who I was traveling with - but didn't get his permission to post his pic..so no pics of him) and I both settled in our seperate rooms. We then walked down the street to see where the office we would be working with was..it was on the same street as the hotel just a few blocks away..

It was only safe to walk in the daytime and my team lead carried my laptop bag, because crime is a BIG problem there..but thats day 2..moving on... We ate one of the hotel's restaurants...


I ate alot and got sick and went to bed early..slept for like 16 hours or so..



That was pretty much it for day 1..

No comments: