Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life is Good!

So I am sitting waiting for my computer to finishing searching through these files, I thought I would write a little.

I am still not blogging a lot. This mostly has to do with me being super busy and not having a laptop. So first superbusy... work is GREAT..lots to do and its quite interesting. I love technology and I love cell phones, so getting to play around with them and writing automation to test them is like a dream com true. I currently have 7 on my desk..I am not working with them all at the same time but each has their purpose. The people I work with are really great. I met some really cool new people. (Oh on a side note as you can see I am on the upswing from my last blog.) I started Salsa dancing.. a favorite pastime of some of the new girls from the job. It is not easy (I don't care what anyone says), so I mostly watch, its fascinating.

So anyway, I also have been going to the gym some nights too - plus I am still going strong with the personal training 2x a week at the crack of dawn..oh I am down one dress size..totally excited and thankful to God about that one. I have lost a total of 27 pounds so far..slow but sure..so its all good. So when I get home, I walk Buddy, do a little here and there in the house, watch 15-30 min of TV and go to sleep, talk on the phone until I fall asleep on the person who is at that point talking to me.

So the laptop thing is an issue because I only hang out in my family room on the weekends and in the morning whne I iron my clothes. That is where the computer is. I am kind of glad I don't have a laptop, its just one more distraction for me to have when I am trying to go to sleep.

Anyway today i am excited because (and this is in no particular order)
- I finally unlocked the secret of this whole prayer language thing - and i am loving it
- work is great
- great church family - great Word
- great friends to hang with
- mom's coming down in a couple of weeks
- going to Brazil in a couple of weeks
- oh and I would be remiss if I didnt mention that the last Season of Battlestar Galactica starts on the Sci-Fi Channel this week

OK going to lunch.

1 comment:

The Land of Rozz said...

I need to catch up on Battlestar! 27 lbs!!! Woohoo!!!! That's Great!