Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Live..from Brazil!

Well here I am in Sunny Brazil..its a fantastic day 23Degrees Celsius..whatever that means, but I like it! The people from the project are great here, foods great so far. Well let me just say that on previous vacations abroad I have had a stomach of steel...However..not so this time.

Every time I eat, I get sick..at least for a little while.. a friend told me to stop using ice, then i went and had a diet coke with ice..ugh.. Anyway tomorrow the team is taking us to a famous Brazilian BBQ place, I will try to be careful..

Last night the food made me really nauseous, today my stomach was doing somersaults after lunch.. We are eating at a Japanese place for dinner..I am starving! I will try to be careful.

Oh tomorrow night we are going to happy hour after work with my Brazilian colleagues.. I don't drink but I am going to be social, since they invited us to a celebration.. The team we are working with is celebrating their last project being delivered on time/budget. Since they are going to be doing work for us, i feel like that is worthy of celebration!

Anyway, I am going to take a nap.. I am very happy!

SS

3 comments:

The Land of Rozz said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are having stomach issues but glad to see in spite of it, you are happy!

Makeupslovely said...

Hi Ros - No worries..its part of the experience..thanks for your concern :D ... by the way I had Japanese this evening..it was fantastic and I am doing fine..only minor stomach bubbling afterwards..lol..but I will live!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your trip was successful !!!!