Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday..

So much to be thankful about this thursday - here are 10 things (in no particular order - except #1):

1) My relationship with God Though from time to time it may seem one-sided. He is so faithful to me even when I fall by the wayside.

2) A good attitude Not to be taken for granted because I didn't always possess this or a positive outlook

3) Good friends I have been so blessed to have a variety of friends all who bring something different into my life.

4) Employment I am SUPER happy about having a job, because things seemed a little rocky this week.

5) My church family They pray for me and with me and I know I can count on them. I also am blessed with a phenomenal and timely Word on the weekends.

6) Jr. Kidz Church For so many reasons being in the Childrens ministry has helped me. I feel like I am making a difference in the lives of others and I know the kids are helping me to grow.

7) My family Who have shown me (for the most part) unconditional love and when they don't, they teach me patience.

8) My purpose I understand what it is and it gives me something to strive for and look forward to. I just need to get that ball rolling.

9) My dogs Buddy has helped me in the past and is a fantastic, low maintenance companian (well low maintainence until recently). Muffin is helping to teach me to multi-task

10) My ipod Random I know, but between my music and my christian podcasts (particularly Joel Osteen) really helps me get through some things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm glad you job worked out, at least for now! at least it gives you time to look for something else :)