Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday..

So there are so many things I am thankful for this Thursday...

I am grateful for having a job, because that was in serious jeopardy last week, my right mind, because that was in serious jeopardy last year. My family, friends, church, etc.

So why do I feel like I am drowning in my current problems. There is a lot of condemnation going on surrounding my latest "challenge". I don't even feel like blogging about it. I keep saying when I get through this time, i will spill my guts, in the meantime, I just need to get in the Word.

Just pray for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl :) just wanted to say, there is not a lot that i havent been through. and when it comes to guilt, ive experience more than my fair share - especially considering that the entire point of salvation is to FREE us from that! lol, just wanted to tell you that i am praying for you and i know that you will come through this strengthened

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon

Just wanted to remind you to give God thanks and praise for your troubles as they become our blessings !!! I learnt that the hard way.............

Take Care
Debs