Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Day..

I am very happy this week, I met this guy and we are dating and things are going really well..it is early yet. We have been seeing or really talking with each other for the past 3 weeks. It is a longer distance relationship then I would have liked because he lives in South Carolina.

But it has presented me with some new challenges that I am trying to work out. So he doesn't know I blog and for now I am not planning on telling him about it because then i have to sensor what I say. So anyway things are going great, but I am feeling guilty about several things, first of course the relationship is new so I am thinking about him a lot, which means I am less focused on God..now i wasn't talking to God or praying 24 hours a day, but balance must be is being restored.

He drove her here this weekend and went to church with me, which was nice and we had a really good time.

Anyway, I will keep you posted (all 4 of you..my regular readers..lol..).

-S

5 comments:

The Land of Rozz said...

I can't wait to hear more tonight!!!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great News Sharon !!

Cindy Rice said...

that's awesome, Sharon :-) Hope I get to meet him sometime

Unknown said...

that's really good. Happiness is important and I hope you're enjoying yours! i guess i'm the last of your 4 readers to comment ;)