Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Greenish blue..

I haven't worked out in over a week, and I haven't worked out hard since I left for Brazil. So I am thinking that may account for my greenish blue mood. I don't want to say I am blue, because that certainly isn't true. Green being my favorite color to me represents my happiness or contentment with life.

I know I have a lot going on in my life right now - particularly some nonesense I have to deal with in Maryland, but usually that doesn't really bother me too much.. So back to greenish blue. I feel like I am heading very slowly, but I am happy that I can recognize it in the blue direction..and thats not a great place to be..trust..

So I am going to continue to pray and get myself back in the gym - back to the serious workouts. I broke up with my personal trainer, and not in a mature way, but I took him back last week. Although I have found one I potentially have interest in, but I am going to hold off on switching at the moment..we had a good thing going...i need to get back on track.

Ok so I will go back and do an assessment in 2 weeks to see if we can get back to "green-land". I was not trying to be funny or anything, and I accept that I am corny. Back on topic, I have so many things going on right now, and so many things to be grateful for, so I am going to get back on the horse. God is soo good.





Ok..I am back..I always like to search around for some neat images to add to my posts - usually after I write them - so I found this one and I think I will dedicate my next post to it...Of course it has a different meaning to me then those who are environmentally conscious, but anyway I am going to think about 10 steps to contentment and do a post on that..

No comments: