Saturday, August 2, 2008

my camera...m.i.a.

I really have to find my camera.. I have been using my cell phone which I might add has been taking some great pictures, but I miss my camera :( .. I know it is around here somewhere.. I really don't want to tear my house apart looking for it.. (sigh) the insanity of it all is that i keep looking in the EXACT same places thinking is going to magically materialize!

(sigh)

I am going to have to ask God to bring it to my remembrance what I did with it.

I wanted to take pics of the jewelery I have made so far..but with my actually camera..

The search is on..

Thats all i wanted to say!


Oh wait one more thing..i just went through the process of labeling some of my blogs, I decide any blog where I ranted and raved about my feelings struggles, successes, etc I am labeling "Victorious Living" because that is what I am about doing..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it in the fridge? or maybe the tank of the toilet? have you looked in your shoes? um... under the mattress?

Makeupslovely said...

Hey Kelsie...if only it were that simple!!!!!

Also I missed service on Sunday and your testimony, if you would be so kind as to allow me to read it on you blog (by emailing me that password) I will be your bff :D. -SS