Saturday, August 2, 2008

Last post for the night..


OK last post for the night...Yesterday a wonderful thing happened to me, a coworker of mine (who is not saved) sent another coworker to me because they were looking for a church..

I was really touched and it made me think about how important it is to be true to the Jesus inside of you. I must admit I don't always represent him so well, but it is nice the people around me can see that and maybe it might change there lives too.

I was talking with the Lord the other day about witnessing and introducing people to Christ. I just don't feel like I have been doing that, but I also have to remember that it is not about me being able to check off a box.. lead someone to Christ...(check)...its about the kingdom. Representing God showing them his love so that they want some of that themselves.

Now I invite most people that I start getting to know, that don't have a church home, or don't know Christ, to my church..that's because I think it is the best church on earth...for real!
but I know its not for everyone.. ANYWAY.. I got off on a tangent..I was saying that I was really excited to be representing my Lord and Savior!

2 comments:

Lady Lee said...

Hi Sharon, it is great that your co-worker knew to send the person to you. That says a lot about your interactions at work.
Be blessed, Lady Lee

Anonymous said...

Sharon I have always said that you do represent well !!!!
Keep it up......
Debbie