Monday, June 30, 2008

it ain't easy being green...

I said a while back I am going green. So I recommitted with some friends this weekend to try to do a little of my part. I went to the supermarket this evening I am making some kind of mexican lasagna. Its a WW recipe to we will see. Anyway at the 11th hour after I checked out I remembered the 99 cent bags that i can use instead of plastic. Well low and behold, since Lowes gets all my money they were kind enough to give me 3 bags free (for 3000 green points - I had accumulated..I didn't even know I was doing that. Anyway.. I was only going to put this one pic...

But then I decided to put of this one too..kind of an oxymoron to have the recycled bags in your cart sitting next to your styrofoam cup and plastic straw... well baby steps!

OK looks like posting pics is on the fritz..pics soon to come..

No comments: