Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Starting on my goals

Just a little update on the goals I am working on. I am trying really hard NOT to buy an iPad. So far so good...even though that is one of my goals it should either be a donation from my parents (or anyone else for that matter), or after I have paid of some of my debts.

Currently I am in progress on the following goals

2. Get weight loss surgery
7. Cook 4 meals a week
26. Finish knitting mom's blanket
32. Make a list of 25 things I love about ATL
45. Make a breakfast smoothie 1x week for 4 weeks
47. Knit everyday for 4 weeks
57. Graduate from obedience school
101. Read 1 kindle book a month
Most notable in progress items:

Get weight loss surgery
Finished supervised weight loss plan, lost weight, following up on approval submission

Cook 4 meals a week
I have already cooked 2 meals this week !!

No comments: