Friday, January 7, 2011

101 Goals In 1,001 Days

Happy New Year!!
I can't believe it is 2011 already. So I worked on my goals for this year and you will see them along the right hand side with their status. I will try to update them as best I can. I am not super consistent with blogging and you will note that there are no goals on there to change that either.

I will do the best I can with this. There are several categories and the idea is that I will be looking at this weekly and trying to get some of these things accomplished. Putting together a plan of action.

I will allow myself to remove and substitute only 5 of the goals. Some are already in progress. I will post another blog about the progress. So its official tomorrow is my start date and the end will be in 1,001 days.

Start: Saturday January 8, 2011

End: Saturday October 5, 2013

We will see how it goes...lol..

2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

I love this!!! I am going to work on my list this weekend.

Makeupslovely said...

Thanks!!! Oh great you really inspired me to do this. Can't wait to see your list!!