Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhh

So first let me say..I am LOVING my new job - lots of awesome responsibilities. SO EXCITED..


Now back to my blog subject. I am getting really annoyed with myself. I am working out SO hard. I bowl, I am signing up for Tennis Lessons, try to take long walks on the weekend, take the stair instead of the elevator (now), don't woory about parking far away from places, I take at least 2-4 aerobics classes a week, sometimes workout on my treadmill and I do personal training for 1/2 hour 2x a week. But I CAN"T STOP EATING!! I am eating all manner of junk food..i can't stand it.



I got on the scale this morning and I gained a pound..then i went to McDonalds (sigh) then had Wendy's for dinner. This self sabotaging behavior has to stop.

In the meantime, the carmel sunday in my freezer is calling my name..SHUT UP!



help.



I am so dramatic today.

i need to pray..goodbye.

No comments: