Wednesday, March 19, 2008

B - R - A - Z - I - L ....wooohooooo!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooo excited I can hardly contain myself!! I am going to Brazil y'all. (Did I just say y'all?? I digress). I mentioned in my last post about my managing a software development project in where the developers are in Brazil... Well in a few weeks I will be going down there to host a kick off meeting for the project.


So there is a picture below to help visualize where I am going. I couldn't be more pleased about this. But ALL the glory goes to God, I mean really only a 2 weeks into a new job and they are already sending me abroad all expenses paid!! What a blessing. OK - I am tired now going to bed early.. oh I am off on Friday too..happy about that.
I feel kind of bad about not blogging but then again I don't - I enjoy writing about whats going on in my life, but I am happy to be too busy at work to blog and happy that my days and evenings are full of activity; work, church, working out, hanging with friends, and when i get home, all i want to do is clean a little bit (and I mean a little), get in some comfy clothes, read my Word and go to sleep. So tonight I am forgoing #1 and heading off to do #2, #3, & #4.
CYA!








3 comments:

The Land of Rozz said...

Love the visual!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! congrats on the new job and the trip.

Makeupslovely said...

Thanks Kelsie! Congrats on your new job, I just read your blog, I am so excited for you! (should I have put this on your blog..I think I will.) -s