Thursday, May 20, 2010

Church!

I am looking for one. I have been going church shopping and I found one I really like. I am going to check out some others while I continue to pray about Liberty Church. I went to the singles ministry (yes they have one!) service, then they had a cookout and games afterwards.

The married people cooked and brought all the food...how amazing is that! The service was really good. The Singles paster talked about seeds being planted in good ground, but how we as the seeds have a shell around us that has to die once we have been planted so that the life inside of us can spring forth...good stuff.

Definitely going back next week. They have a LOT of services on the weekend. So I am going to try Friday night.. I can't fathom going to church on Friday night..i have done Saturday, but I am ready to check it out.

No comments: